Saturday, July 30, 2016

Crush Fruits Full Line Review! Delicious, Sweet, and Tasty!

This liquid was sent to me by Asmodus and Crush Fruits for review. Like always I will keep my reviews unbiased and point out any pro's and con's that I may find. This was vaped using a Tsunami RDA with 24/28 gauge Clapton.
Delicious!

3 mg Nicotine
Taste: 4/5
Cloud: 5/5
Throat Hit: 5/5
No real complaints with this one. Delicious is a very good blueberry candy flavor. What I get most out of it, and hear me out, is blue gummy bears dipped in blue raspberry Fun Dip. The sweetness on the inhale comes from that gummy type flavor and the slightly sour and tart flavor on the exhale is almost exactly like Fun Dip. It's delicious and fairly nostalgic and surprisingly doesn't leave you with a blue tongue. 
Sweet!

3 mg Nicotine
Taste: 4/5
Cloud: 5/5
Throat Hit: 5/5
This flavor tends to change on me. One vape it'll taste like a watermelon Jolly Rancher, the next vape it's watermelon bubblegum. It's a fun vape that's for sure but it's definitely as sweet as the name says it is. My only concern is that it is ridiculously pink. All of the other watermelon flavors I've had always had a little bit of pink to them, but this one is crazy pink. Like....you drip it, and you just have pink cotton now. It doesn't bother me all that much but if you're afraid of liquids that have a color to them that isn't clear or golden or brown, this is my warning to you. The flavor is awesome though, so it's definitely worth a try. 
Tasty!

3 mg Nicotine
Taste: 5/5
Cloud: 5/5
Throat Hit: 5/5
I've never really liked pineapple vapes but god damn this one is amazing. It's pineapple and strawberry and it is just fantastic. It's not too sweet that it can't be an all day vape, but it's just sweet enough that it will keep any sugar tooth at bay. Tasty was my personal favorite out of the three and getting all three of these juices in 60 ml bottles is a Godsend. If you're looking for a great fruit line, check out Crush Fruits. They are just awesome. 
Note***Though Asmodus sent me these juices, they only help to distribute and get their name in the game. Crush Fruits E Liquid is not an Asmodus product. That being said, Asmodus couldn't have picked a better fruit line to distribute. all three flavors are exquisite and I feel like they are going to be a force to be reckoned with in this industry very soon 

1 comment:

  1. This is blogsmokeshoplvstrip.com about what vape is and how to use vape and its accessories
    www.smokeshoplvstrip.com
    www.steelcityvapes.com
    www.gonewiththesmoke.com
    It is a popular blog about vape, which is widely known in vaper

    ReplyDelete